Skip to main content
Thu, 23 June 2022
- 12:20 pm Nairobi Gubernatorial aspirant Polycarp Igathe hits out at politicians who earn salaries for work that they do not do.
- 11:40 am DP William Ruto launches his education blueprint. Promises to sign a charter with education sector tackling teachers shortage, capitation, and HELB loans board.
- 10:57 am TIFA says a poll purportedly done by the firm putting Nzioka Waita ahead of Wavinya Ndeti in the Machakos gubernatorial race is fake.
- 10:10 am Parliamentary aspirant Beatrice Elachi says President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto must go home to give Kenya a fresh start.
- 9:01 am Deputy President William Ruto to launch Kenya Kwanza education blueprint, which he hopes will transform the country's education system.
- 8:43 am Anglican Church Archbishop Jackson Ole Sapit wants politicians inciting Kenyans to be locked out of the forthcoming general election.
- 8:00 am Azimio presidential candidate Raila Odinga raises the alarm after IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati ruled out use of the manual register during August 9 polls.
- 7:34 am Tujibebe Wakenya party leader William Kabogo says he joined William Ruto because of his promise to raise county resource allocation based on population.
- 7:07 am Muslim leaders pledge to support Azimio presidential bid as they meet Raila Odinga's running mate Martha Karua.
Wed, 22 June 2022
- 7:10 pm Former Presidential aspirant Njeru Kathangu endorses George Wajackoyah's quest for the Presidency. Says snake farming is a form of decolonisation.
- 6:27 pm Jubilee's Nairobi gubernatorial candidate Polycarp Igathe meets private sector plays and pledges to work with them in eradicating corruption in the delivery of City Hall services.
- 5:48 pm Comedian Jasper Muthomi, popularly known MC Jessy accuses top UDA politician of rigging him out of South Imenti ticket.
- 5:00 pm DP William Ruto pitches camp in Kajiado where he is leading Kenya Kwanza politicians to campaign for his presidential bid.
- 4:15 pm Nairobi gubernatorial candidate Polycarp Igathe says he had no other option but resign after falling out with Mike Sonko.
- 3:58 pm Azimio flag-bearer Raila Odinga takes Azimio campaigns to Baringo county.
- 2:56 pm Azimio presidential candidate Martha Karua campaigns in Nanyuki as she roots for Raila Odinga's candidature.
- 2:09 pm President Uhuru Kenyatta urges Kenyans to elect leaders that will not reverse gains made in land reforms.
- 1:46 pm Agano Party presidential candidate David Mwaure Waihiga slams his Roots Party counterpart George Wajackoyah over his remarks directed at the members of the clergy.
- 12:48 pm Benedict Omollo from the Presidential Debate Secretariat says Kenyans will be allowed to pose questions to Raila Odinga, William Ruto, George Wajackoyah and Mwaure Waihiga.
- 12:17 pm Commission for University Education (CUE) withdraws letter denouncing Senator Johnson Sakaja's degree to pave way for investigations.
- 11:37 am Deputy President William Ruto assures People Living With Disabilities that his government will prioritize their welfare should he win August polls.
- 10:49 am Tujibebe Wakenya party leader William Kabogo says Rigathi Gachagua is a man on a mission and should not be interrupted.
- 10:17 am Civil Societies sue IEBC chairman Wafula Chebukati over Commission's decision to drop use of physical voter registers in the August 9 general election.
- 9:41 am Jubilee Vice Chairman David Murathe says Prof George Wajackoyah's rising popularity should worry Deputy President William Ruto.
- 9:04 am Deputy President William Ruto to hold economic forum with People Living with Disabilities today in Nairobi.
- 8:49 am Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka threatens to expose corrupt leaders within Kenya Kwanza if they continue tarnishing his name.
- 8:15 am Kiambu gubernatorial candidate Mwende Gatabaki roots for a Youth Assembly where the youth elect their own representatives.
- 7:34 am Jubilee Vice Chair, David Murathe, says the swearing-in of Raila Odinga as the people's president was not an act of treason.
- 7:20 am Nakuru Senator, Susan Kihika, denies that she renounced her Kenyan citizenship in 2003 and became an American, says petition just a distraction.
- 7:06 am Outgoing Kwale governor, Salim Mvurya, leading campaigns for his deputy, Fatuma Achani, ahead of the August 9 polls.
Kenyans.co.ke © 2022 All Rights Reserved