TSC Payslips Online: How to Easily Download Them
Downloading the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) payslips online (including on your mobile phone) is one of the most convenient things as a member of the umbrella body that manages human resource within the education sector.
We hereby break it down on how you can easily download your TSC payslip online, a service dubbed T-Pay:
[caption caption="The outlay of the TSC login page"][/caption]
2. Under the Online Services tab, click the Online Payslips tab to begin the process of downloading your TSC payslip.
3. The website will then prompt you to enter your username and password. If you ever forget your password, please use the "Forgot Password" option that appears on the login page to reset your password and filling the password resetting form.
Note that only teachers or secretariat staff who have registered and activated their accounts can log on to the TSC payslip downloading system.
4. If you are a first time user, click on the "Registration/Activate Account" button to fill an online form that will help you download your Payslip. It is worth noting the caveat at the bottom of the page which cautions that: Provision of false information will lead to immediate de-registration.
The information you require to register for the TSC online payslip download service includes TSC number, your names, ID number, KRA Tax PIN, your date of birth, your designation code, your pay station code, your bank account number, your mobile phone number, the personal email address.
As part of the security features, you are required to select and provide an answer to a security question which is useful in resetting the passwords. Finally, you need to set and confirm your password which is the ultimate security feature for your online account and should be reset in any incident of compromise.
Kenyans are also required to create a new password, to confirm the new password and to select a unique secret question and an answer to the secret question for easy recovery of the account.
5. Upon successful registering for the service, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
6. On successfully logging into the system, the website will redirect you to the TSC home page that hosts the dashboard section.
7. Under the "View payslip" menu, select the "View payslip" option by clicking on the tab. This will enable you to view your online payslips. Besides, you can also view your current status by clicking the "View Your Details" option. If you need to change your password at any given time, click the "Change Your Password" option from the dashboard.
8. Just like any other online portfolio based services, always remember to log out of your account once you are done using the service for security and confidentiality purpose.
All questions concerning challenges faced in accessing the service should be emailed to the support department through email@example.com.
The email to the above address should indicate your full names, your TSC No. and the invalid message/specific challenge you are encountering.
[caption caption="President Uhuru Kenyatta with members of the Teachers Service Commission (TSC)"][/caption]
Kindly also note that the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) website provides information about which month's payslips are available hence you can choose on the specific slip you want to access.
- 19 April 2019 - 7:54 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 6:33 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 4:07 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 3:43 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 2:44 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 2:59 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 1:51 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 12:57 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 12:35 pm
- 19 April 2019 - 11:48 am
- 19 April 2019 - 11:28 am
- 19 April 2019 - 11:11 am