Ex-NTV Anchor Weds in Private Ceremony
Former NTV business anchor Hudheifa Aden on Saturday, December 7, tied the knot in a private ceremony in Nairobi.
Aden who's now a business presenter at BBC Africa, wed Faiza Sharafsan in an event attended by close family members and friends.
Those present and friends who could not make it to the ceremony sent their congratulatory messages to the couple.
"Congratulations to the stunning new couple Hudheifa and my sister-in-law, may God bless your marriage and make your home a lasting success and milk and milk," one Yahya Biin Rashid stated on Facebook.
Communication Strategist Xubbi Farah, "Today is a special day for me, two of my favorite ppl tie the knot. Pls join me in wishing Hudheifa Aden and Faiza Sharafsan a blessed marriage. Love and blessings."
"Faiza, you’ve been a faithful friend to me. We’ve traversed the world together hunting for business opportunities. In our many travels together, I’ve come to appreciate the great woman you are and as you get married today to Aden, I know Aden has received a great blessing in your person," Mbijiwe Mwenda stated.
"Congratulations congratulations to my brother Hudheifa Aden and my dear sister-in-law whose wedding took place today in Nairobi," Shukri Mohamed Faarah conveyed.
- 27 January 2020 - 10:14 am
- 27 January 2020 - 9:50 am
- 27 January 2020 - 9:15 am
- 27 January 2020 - 8:29 am
- 27 January 2020 - 9:02 am
- 27 January 2020 - 8:22 am
- 27 January 2020 - 7:39 am
- 27 January 2020 - 7:14 am
- 27 January 2020 - 12:03 am
- 26 January 2020 - 7:39 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 6:57 pm
- 26 January 2020 - 6:18 pm