The National Police Service Commission (NPSC) has advertised vacancies inviting qualified persons to apply.
In a notice on Tuesday, April 13, the commission revealed that it had 60 vacancies ranging from entry-level to management positions in the counseling unit.Police at a pass-out parade in November 2019.
The applications should reach the commission on or before April 26, 2021 latest 5:00 pm.
Here are posts available:
Manager Counselling Services - 1 post
Senior Counsellor - 5 posts
Counselor II - 6 posts
Senior Social worker - 4 posts
Social Worker III & II - 6 posts
Administrative Officer - 2 posts
Human Resource Officer II - 4 posts
Research Assistant - 4 posts
Accountant II -1 post
Record Management Officer II/ Librarian III & II - 2 posts
ICT Officer III & II - 4 posts
Information Officer II - 2 posts
Program Officer II - 2 posts
Supply Chain Management Officer II - 2 posts
Office administrative assistant - 2 posts
Clerical Officer II - 6 posts
Receptionist - 2 posts
Office Assistants - 4 postsPublic Service Commission building in Nairobi, Kenya
How to Apply Online
1. All first-time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. The applicant must ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the Advert Closure Date.
How to Reset Password
Users who had registered in the previous version of this system are required to register afresh by providing ID/Passport number, surname, email address and password.
In event that you forget the password, click the "Forgot Password" link and provide the email you had used to register.
A link will be sent to the email address to enable you to reset your password.
For any inquiries, applicants are requested to send an email to: email@example.com. They are to include their ID /Passport Number and full name.
Applicants can also call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471 Call Centre: 020 4865000
- Revealed6 May 2021 - 8:08 pm
- proud father6 May 2021 - 7:36 pm
- BREAKING6 May 2021 - 9:35 pm
- lit up6 May 2021 - 6:11 pm
- shots fired6 May 2021 - 5:32 pm
- Relief6 May 2021 - 5:47 pm
- dreams come true6 May 2021 - 5:08 pm
- Reunited6 May 2021 - 4:52 pm
- update6 May 2021 - 4:31 pm
- Cold War6 May 2021 - 4:51 pm
- curtains close6 May 2021 - 4:27 pm
- details6 May 2021 - 2:47 pm