We are a professional team of Editors, Journalists, Digital Strategists, Creative Writers, Video Producers, Social Media Managers and Reporters.
Millions of users visit our site every month and we rank as one of the top websites in Kenya.
We are independent, bold and delight ourselves in producing digital content that is informative, inspiring, educational and thought-provoking to our audience.
We embrace innovation and have partnered with top industry players including Google, Facebook and Safaricom among others.
We seek to welcome individuals who are highly motivated, ambitious and passionate about digital content to join our team.
The ideal candidate must be a professional journalist and a proficient writer with attention to detail and exceptional grammar.
Knowledge of online journalism trends and practices is a basic requirement.
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Communication or related field
- 3 years experience working in a busy newsroom
- Proven leadership abilities among peers and juniors
- Great network of news sources and industry insiders
- Ability to conceptualize and execute ideas fast without compromising quality
- Good listening skills
- A critical thinker
To apply, send your CV and cover letter along with links to some of your works to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.