Skip to main content
Sun, 04 December 2022
- 6:27 pm CS Musalia Mudavadi departs for UK, where he will represent President William Ruto at the Commonwealth Trade and Investment Summit.
- 5:28 pm Residents of Soin have welcomed the planned privatization of Muhoroni Sugar Company.
- 4:56 pm Kitui Governor Julius Malombe calls for the splitting of Kitui County into two.
- 3:47 pm Court dismisses Ksh154 Million bill by law firm to Michuki’s daughter.
- 2:49 pm President William Ruto says Kenyans will increase their Hustler Fund limit by borrowing and paying back within stipulated period.
- 2:16 pm President William Ruto says the government will deploy security to prevent destruction of property during Azimio rally on December 7.
- 1:42 pm A section of Azimio leaders in Kirinyaga back DP Rigathi Gachagua's quest to unite the political leadership of the Mount Kenya region.
- 1:17 pm Siaya Governor James Orengo says he is ready to work with President William Ruto but wants politics out of development.
- 12:34 pm Rarieda MP Otiende Amollo questions the authenticity of Hustler Fund due to a lack of approval by Cabinet and Parliament.
- 11:26 am President William Ruto attends an interdenominational church service in Embu County.
- 10:35 am Speaker Moses Wetangula and Prime CS Musalia Mudavadi team up to drum up support for David Wafula Wakoli in Bungoma
- 9:56 am Jubilee and KANU pull out of Azimio’s public rallies
- 9:20 am COTU boss Francis Atwoli downplays accusations that he warmed up to President William Ruto for personal interests
- 8:08 am Azimio leader Raila Odinga and Public Service CS Aisha Jumwa clash over suspension of IEBC commissioners.
- 7:49 am Teachers raise concerns over biting shortage ahead of Grade six transition to Junior Secondary Schools under CBC.
- 7:05 am President William Ruto and opposition chief Raila Odinga in fresh war of words over ouster of IEBC commissioners.
Sat, 03 December 2022
- 6:34 pm Nairobi MCAs to vet Governor Johnson Sakaja’s cabinet nominees on Tuesday, December 6.
- 5:36 pm ODM campaigns for Wafula Wamunyinyi ahead of the Bungoma senatorial by-elections.
- 3:45 pm Jubilee and Kanu reportedly differ with ODM on nationwide protests, Wiper said to be non-committal.
- 2:59 pm Nakuru West MP Samwel Arama ditches Azimio for Kenya Kwanza.
- 2:43 pm The Court of Appeal dismisses KRA appeal that was seeking to allow the introduction of a 1% minimum tax on gross revenues.
- 1:27 pm Speaker Moses Wetangula welcomes UDP defector to Ford Kenya.
- 1:26 pm KNEC makes changes in KCSE 2022 to curb new forms of cheating.
- 1:18 pm Kenya Kwanza goes after Justus Nyang'aya hours after quitting IEBC.
- 1:14 pm ODM Secretary General Edwin Sifuna at loggerheads with DP Rigathi Gachagua over Hustlers Fund.
- 1:00 pm Hustlers Fund Loans disbursed to over 1.3 million people in less than four days.
- 11:42 am County Woman Member of National Assembly to offer food to vulnerable households.
- 10:57 am The rest of Cherera Four Commissioners asked to resign after Justus Nyang'aya exits IEBC.
- 9:00 am Jubilee leaders in Mt Kenya express different stances over DP Rigathi Gachagua’s ability to unite the region.
- 8:52 am DP Rigathi Gachagua clarifies that he did not sign a pre-election agreement with President William Ruto.
Kenyans.co.ke © 2022 All Rights Reserved