- Kenya's leading betting firm Mozzart has introduced a brand new bonanza dubbed Mozzart Super Grand Jackpot with winners taking home a massive Ksh 200 Million payout.
- The 50-storey building will host a library named after President Uhuru Kenyatta.
- The factory valued at Ksh306 million was purchased in 2006 and has remain vacant ever since.
- He would feel dizzy and hand over the money to one of the women before walking back to the bank and withdrawing Ksh270,000 more.
- The family of former Cabinet Minister Simeon Nyachae has revealed that that the ex-presidential candidate...
- The JSC considers applications, conduct interviews and nominates qualified applicants to the president for appointment.
- In November 2020, the former Radio Citizen presenter pleaded with her followers to offer her menial jobs as she was struggling in life.
- Car dealers decried low sales after members of the public shunned new purchases.
- 10:16 am
Experts say Covid-19 vaccines may need to be redesigned to be effective against new variants
- 9:50 am
US congressman accuses Israel of denying Palestinians Covid-19 vaccine
- 9:32 am
Chinese government official claims, without evidence, Covid-19 was manufactured in a US army lab
- 9:17 am
UK: London buses turned into ambulances to ease Covid strain
- 8:57 am
Indonesia to start giving the general public Covid-19 vaccinations sometime between late April to May