- Kenyans have increasingly preferred planes over ambulances during emergencies.
- Health CS Mutahi Kagwe announced that Covid-19 cases had rose to 105,648.
- Six players incurred serious injuries while 12 others escaped with minor injuries.
- The president was selected during the virtual 21 st ordinary summit of the East African Community Heads of State that was held since morning of February 27.
- Miraa drivers have for years wore the ugly badge of irresponsible speeding in the name of transporting perishable goods.
- The Nairobi Metropolitan Service(NMS) on February 27, launched the expansion of sewer lines covering four hundred kilometres in Nairobi county.
- By withdrawing from the race, ODM leaves the battle between Jubilee and United Democratic Alliance(UDA)
- 4:22 pm
Israel: Study shows vaccination keeps patients off ventilators
- 3:59 pm
UK: Wales has so far administered more than a million doses of the Covid-19 vaccine
- 3:38 pm
Russian trial testing the effectiveness of revaccination with the Sputnik V shot to protect against new variants
- 3:17 pm
Study finds Covid-19 can be transferred via lung transplants
- 2:57 pm
Palestinian Authority sets new Covid-19 restrictions