Thu, 21 September 2023
- 2:42 pm Government to provide private security guards with unique guard force numbers to facilitate easy identification within their operational areas.
- 2:08 pm The Anti-Corruption Court rules that former Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu has a case to answer in Ksh558 million corruption case.
- 1:50 pm Ministry of Health puts together emergency response teams ahead of El Nino rains.
- 1:30 pm Chief of Staff and Head of Public Service Felix Koskei bans trend by civil servants swapping leave days for pay.
- 12:45 pm Kisumu Governor Anyang Nyong'o warns President William Ruto that he risks missing out on a golden opportunity to bring the country together if the Bipartisan Talks fail.
Court Rules on Waititu Ksh 588M Corruption Case News Just In