Governor Moses Lenolkulal Gets Prayers From Elders
Samburu Governor Moses Lenolkulal, who is being investigated by EACC over the loss of Ksh 2 billion, was cleansed by elders on Saturday.
Citizen TV reports that the traditional prayers were held by elders from Tinga area in the county.
The ceremony was held in the governor's office and it was meant to get rid of bad luck, as well as offer direction to the governor and other county officials.
“We have come here to solve problems that our governor has been going through, may God bless all the good work he has done for our county so that we may continue,” one of the elders stated.
They were later issued with title deeds.
Samburu Woman Representative Maison Leshoomo, who was also present at the function, praised the elders for travelling to the governor's office to pray for him.
She further revealed that they always seek help from the elders whenever there is a problem. This was one of the instances.
The governor is said to have acquired multi-million properties within four years raising suspicions.
Some of the properties under investigation include;
1. Lenolkulal's Karen home - this is valued at Ksh300 million which was acquired in the 2016/2017 financial year and sits on a 1-acre piece of land.
2. Milimani home in Maralal - it is valued at Ksh100 million and was developed between 2016 and 2017.
3. A Commercial residential apartment in Maralal valued at Ksh20 million and was built in 2017.
4. A resort, Red Rock Resort in Maralal town, containing 20 cottages valued at Ksh70 million.
5. Oryx petrol station valued at Ksh90 million. The petrol station has reportedly made profits of Ksh73 million as quoted by Citizen Digital.
Here is the video courtesy of Citizen TV:
- 22 April 2019 - 9:01 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 8:15 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 5:44 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 5:21 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 5:00 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 4:34 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 3:45 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 2:48 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 3:18 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 2:10 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 1:21 pm
- 22 April 2019 - 1:32 pm