Skip to main content
Wed, 30 November 2022
- 9:43 am Azimio Divided over Raila Odinga's plan to hold parallel Jamhuri Day event.
- 9:08 am President William Ruto reaches out to Uhuru Kenyatta, to broker a peace deal with Raila Odinga.
- 8:31 am Ministry of Energy set to spend Ksh2.4 billion on lesos, aprons, and brochures for a PR campaign.
- 7:52 am President William Ruto to launch the Hustler Fund today.
- 6:46 am Reports allege that Azimio la Umoja is divided over Raila Odinga's plan to hold a parallel Jamuhuri Day rally.
Tue, 29 November 2022
- 8:07 pm The Cabinet resolves to forego one-month salary in solidarity with all Kenyans affected by the ongoing drought.
- 7:22 pm President William Ruto's tweet at centre of JLAC, IEBC Four tussle.
- 6:39 pm Speaker Moses Wetangula meets a delegation from South Korea.
- 6:20 pm Juliana Cherera’s lawyer snubs House hearing, calls for more time to file a response.
- 5:14 pm "Government will lose Ksh22 billion in nightclubs' crackdown," Pubs, Entertainment and Restaurants Association of Kenya (PERAK) says.
- 4:57 pm Azimio Leaders Raila Odinga, Kalonzo Musyoka warn President William Ruto against dictatorship.
- 4:14 pm Raila Odinga calls off countrywide rallies, planned to solicit support for the 4 IEBC commissioners facing ouster.
- 3:33 pm Raila Odinga, Kalonzo Musyoka, and Eugene Wamalwa attend the Azimio La Umoja Parliamentary Group meeting in Karen.
- 3:01 pm Second Lady Dorcas Gachagua to focus on boy child and people with disability
- 2:38 pm Cabinet meeting chaired by President William Ruto to give verdict on GMO crops importation after court order against it
- 2:00 pm IEBC Commissioner Francis Wanderi declines to respond to the allegations against him, says he does not have access to information from petitioners.
- 12:42 pm Azimio unveils Wafula Wamunyinyi as its Bungoma senatorial candidate.
- 12:26 pm Parliament to proceed with PS vetting after court’s green light
- 11:33 am Juliana Cherera and Irene Masit snub JLAC hearing for a second day running.
- 10:52 am Eighteen Huduma Centers to operate from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm starting December 5, 2022.
- 9:41 am Mumias East MP Peter Salasya asks MPs in the legal and justice committee to leave Cherera alone and fight for the CDF kitty.
- 9:16 am Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua Surprises KCPE Candidates With Ksh 300K for Party
- 8:43 am President William Ruto oversees the distribution of KCPE exam at Joseph Kangethe Primary in Kibra
- 7:45 am President William Ruto asks for more time to create jobs for Kenyans.
- 6:50 am Treasury CS, Njuguna Ndung'u, says there is no headroom to accommodate debt in the country, advocates liability management.
Mon, 28 November 2022
- 7:40 pm Media Council of Kenya CEO David Omwoyo issues guidelines on how and when journalists can use mobile phones
- 6:44 pm Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua announces official paybill for Kenyans to donate cash towards millions who are starving.
- 6:18 pm JLAC adjourns hearing of 'opaque 4' petitions to allow IEBC Vice Chair Juliana Cherera to file response.
- 5:27 pm Education Principal Secretary Julius Jwan says 52 schools did not pick Grade 6 exam materials in Uasin Gishu county.
- 4:56 pm Blue Economy Cabinet Secretary Salim Mvurya announces Ksh2.5 billion grant for Kisumu fish research.
Kenyans.co.ke © 2022 All Rights Reserved