- An inmate is reported to have stubbed and injured other inmates at a police cell.
- The government has issued a statement allowing the duty-free importation of dates during the month of Ramadhan.
- Former TSC Chairperson Lydia Nzomo's six-year term ended on November 18, 2020, having served a non-renewable term of six years.
- Women lack basic freedom and opportunities in the workplace.
- The number of wealthy Kenyans has decreased by over 900 with some of the super-rich individuals failing to make it to the same list in 2020.
- Homa Bay county is on the spot for paying millions of shillings for works that were not completed and some not even started
- Former Mungiki Leader Maina Njenga gifted journalists who had attended a press conference a sheep each.
- 3:21 pm
Sweden will ease restrictions on elderly residents of care homes who have been vaccinated against Covid-19
- 2:58 pm
Poland to announce new regional coronavirus restrictions on Wednesday
- 2:37 pm
Ghana gets world's first Covax vaccine shipment
- 2:20 pm
Japan: Regional authorities are pushing to an end state of emergency as virus infections fall
- 1:59 pm
WHO says global deaths from coronavirus-related complications have declined by 20% in the last week