- As Kenyans continue reading the proposals in the Building Bridges Report, more details have emerged about its impact on the 2022 General Election.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta stopped his motorcade and directed his aides to allow the man to bypass the security.
- I had Ksh300 remaining in my pocket, I was even afraid to tell my wife that and decided to share my story."
- Citizen TV anchor Lulu Hassan spoke out against the reports accusing her and husband Rashid Abdalla of bias and favoritism.
- "Sonko, Sonko, Sonko," the residents chanted.
- Were it not for Mozzart, all Saturdays would just be like any other day of the week
- The recovered items have since been kept as exhibits and police have since launched investigations to find the other two suspected robbers who are on the run.
- 12:00 pm
North Korea says yellow dust from China might spread coronavirus; warns people to stay indoors.
- 11:40 am
Joe Biden pledges free Covid vaccine for 'everyone' in US if elected.
- 11:20 am
Brazilian pharmaceutical company says it has signed an agreement with the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) to produce Russia's Sputnik V vaccine.
- 11:00 am
Johnson & Johnson said it was preparing to resume recruitment for its vaccine trial, which was suspended last week after a volunteer fell ill.
- 10:40 am
AstraZeneca announces that the trial of its vaccine candidate, developed with Britain's University of Oxford, has resumed in the US.