Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinnett has announced that 6 people have recorded statements in connection with the killing of IEBC ICT Manager Chris Msando.
Speaking on Thursday, Boinnet said detectives were hunting for four other persons of interest.
According to a post-mortem that was conducted on Wednesday, Mr Msando was strangled and had also been hit with a blunt object on the head.
Chief government pathologist Johansen Oduor said: “He died from strangulation and he also had incisions on his right arm, but the rest of the body was intact.”
Investigations into the murder have been ongoing, with acting Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i saying the best detectives were handling the case.
The detectives are keen on completing a trail of his last movements hoping they will find out the route he took after his car was last captured by CCTV cameras on the road.
Police believe another woman captured by the cameras in Mr Msando’s vehicle may hold the key to the murder puzzle.
- fire25 September 2020 - 4:06 pm
- Uproar25 September 2020 - 3:40 pm
- new directive25 September 2020 - 2:14 pm
- in the cold25 September 2020 - 1:52 pm
- Congrats!25 September 2020 - 12:59 pm
- exquisite25 September 2020 - 12:53 pm
- stay woke25 September 2020 - 11:57 am
- Power play25 September 2020 - 11:30 am
- barricaded25 September 2020 - 11:24 am
- Infuriated25 September 2020 - 10:27 am
- Cancelled25 September 2020 - 9:19 am
- claims25 September 2020 - 8:57 am