Barrack Muluka on Thursday lost his position as the Amani National Congress (ANC) Secretary-General.
The move by the party to appoint Muluka as the Secretary-General was quashed by the Political Parties' Disputes Tribunal.
Nominated Member of Parliament (MP) Godfrey Osotsi was, however, retained to the position.
[caption caption="File image of Nominated MP Godfrey Osotsi"][/caption]
Speaking to Kenyans.co.ke, Mr Muluka expressed: "I feel bad about the set-back I have experienced today. I actually feel humiliated.
"Osotsi has not just humiliated me, he has also humiliated the party and the party leader," he noted.
However, the political analyst affirmed that the party will appeal the decision by the Political Parties' Disputes Tribunal to retain Osotsi as the leader.
Muluka further exclaimed: "That was not a fight of Muluka against Osotsi, it was a dispute of Osotsi against the party."
He added that the Nominated MP will not stay in that position for long since the party does not approve him.
"He cannot lead a party which does not want his leadership," Muluka told Kenyans.co.ke.
Through his Twitter page, Sifuna noted: "Congratulations omwami Hon Osotsi on your victory. We wish you well as you steer your party into the future. Well in!"
[caption caption="File image of ODM Secretary General Edwin Sifuna"][/caption]
- Uproar25 September 2020 - 3:40 pm
- new directive25 September 2020 - 2:14 pm
- in the cold25 September 2020 - 1:52 pm
- Congrats!25 September 2020 - 12:59 pm
- exquisite25 September 2020 - 12:53 pm
- stay woke25 September 2020 - 11:57 am
- Power play25 September 2020 - 11:30 am
- barricaded25 September 2020 - 11:24 am
- Infuriated25 September 2020 - 10:27 am
- Cancelled25 September 2020 - 9:19 am
- claims25 September 2020 - 8:57 am
- Alarming Wage Bill25 September 2020 - 7:39 am