Three suspicious individuals were Thursday arrested while taking photos at the Laikipia County government offices.
A middle aged man of Somali origin is alleged to have been found by an administrator taking photos of the county government offices in Nanyuki while in the company of two others.
According to the County Police Commander Angeles Karuru, ongoing investigations have revealed that 2 of the suspicious individuals were employees of the Nanyuki Teaching and Referal hospital while the third was a student at Pwani university.
The arrest comes amid rumors that bluegum and Majengo estates would be attacked by attacked by Al-Shabaab attack, K24 reports.
- Big money play17 May 2021 - 2:44 pm
- Life Hack17 May 2021 - 12:51 pm
- Take note17 May 2021 - 11:36 am
- Opportunity17 May 2021 - 11:39 am
- Groundbreaking17 May 2021 - 10:41 am
- Notch Higher17 May 2021 - 9:43 am
- tragedy17 May 2021 - 8:47 am
- Concern17 May 2021 - 8:15 am
- relocation17 May 2021 - 7:18 am
- Remarkable17 May 2021 - 7:43 am
- Unfortunate16 May 2021 - 7:10 pm
- Rewarded16 May 2021 - 6:17 pm