Three suspicious individuals were Thursday arrested while taking photos at the Laikipia County government offices.
A middle aged man of Somali origin is alleged to have been found by an administrator taking photos of the county government offices in Nanyuki while in the company of two others.
According to the County Police Commander Angeles Karuru, ongoing investigations have revealed that 2 of the suspicious individuals were employees of the Nanyuki Teaching and Referal hospital while the third was a student at Pwani university.
The arrest comes amid rumors that bluegum and Majengo estates would be attacked by attacked by Al-Shabaab attack, K24 reports.
- Cushioned24 November 2020 - 8:24 pm
- On the Spot24 November 2020 - 8:11 pm
- masterplan24 November 2020 - 7:39 pm
- costly24 November 2020 - 7:27 pm
- tension24 November 2020 - 7:57 pm
- Caught on Tape24 November 2020 - 7:18 pm
- it is on!24 November 2020 - 6:57 pm
- Stuck24 November 2020 - 6:25 pm
- Dire24 November 2020 - 6:43 pm
- Cost Cutting24 November 2020 - 5:12 pm
- Surge24 November 2020 - 3:45 pm
- admission24 November 2020 - 3:49 pm