Nation Media Group (NMG)-owned TV station NTV is set to air a new reality show starring Gospel artist Bahati.
The deal has already been sealed and the reality show's first episode is expected to air after the World Cup.
Also expected to appear on the show are Bahati's wife Diana Marua, their daughter Heaven and Yvette Obura with whom Bahati had his first daughter, Mueni.
Confirming the planned production, NTV's Head of TV Justus Tharao stated that the show would offer fans a behind-the-scenes look at Bahati's life.
He further disclosed that the show would centre on Bahati's love life which has provided a lot of tabloid fodder over the years.
[caption caption="Bahati with Diana Marua"][/caption]
On his part, Bahati expressed how much he was looking forward to starring on the show.
He further revealed that the deal he struck with NTV was quite lucrative.
"It's a good deal worth lots of money. I am so excited about it so let's wait," he stated.
The Bora Nife star got married to his longtime girlfriend Diana in October last year.
Bahati also runs the Eastlands Most Beloved (EMB) record label which has on its roster artists such as Mr Seed and David Wonder.
- new beginnings7 August 2020 - 2:23 pm
- only way7 August 2020 - 2:48 pm
- Daily Briefing7 August 2020 - 2:11 pm
- all in one7 August 2020 - 1:32 pm
- silver lining7 August 2020 - 1:26 pm
- sad7 August 2020 - 12:30 pm
- Heartbreaking Tales7 August 2020 - 12:53 pm
- out the door7 August 2020 - 11:38 am
- Stormy Affair7 August 2020 - 10:42 am
- open up7 August 2020 - 10:21 am
- Think Twice7 August 2020 - 9:52 am
- tragic7 August 2020 - 9:11 am