Nation Media Group (NMG)-owned TV station NTV is set to air a new reality show starring Gospel artist Bahati.
The deal has already been sealed and the reality show's first episode is expected to air after the World Cup.
Also expected to appear on the show are Bahati's wife Diana Marua, their daughter Heaven and Yvette Obura with whom Bahati had his first daughter, Mueni.
Confirming the planned production, NTV's Head of TV Justus Tharao stated that the show would offer fans a behind-the-scenes look at Bahati's life.
He further disclosed that the show would centre on Bahati's love life which has provided a lot of tabloid fodder over the years.
[caption caption="Bahati with Diana Marua"][/caption]
On his part, Bahati expressed how much he was looking forward to starring on the show.
He further revealed that the deal he struck with NTV was quite lucrative.
"It's a good deal worth lots of money. I am so excited about it so let's wait," he stated.
The Bora Nife star got married to his longtime girlfriend Diana in October last year.
Bahati also runs the Eastlands Most Beloved (EMB) record label which has on its roster artists such as Mr Seed and David Wonder.
- opportunities11 July 2020 - 12:56 pm
- lucky escape11 July 2020 - 1:03 pm
- Spotted11 July 2020 - 12:45 pm
- good news11 July 2020 - 12:00 pm
- R.I.P11 July 2020 - 11:17 am
- heartless11 July 2020 - 10:44 am
- Justice?11 July 2020 - 10:14 am
- Reconciled11 July 2020 - 9:26 am
- turbulent times11 July 2020 - 9:00 am
- Tactical11 July 2020 - 7:57 am
- rip11 July 2020 - 7:29 am
- Tragedy11 July 2020 - 7:05 am