Six cars were on Thursday involved in an accident along Kenyatta Avenue in Nairobi.
The multi-car crash is reported to have occurred near I&M Bank Building junction.
Police were deployed on the scene to manage traffic.
Here is the video:
According to eyewitnesses, a Metro Bus caused the accident when it rammed into vehicles that had stopped at the traffic light.
No serious injuries have been reported as passengers from the bus could be seen walking out of the vehicle unscathed.
The private cars that were hit were badly damaged in the crash.
Here are photos from the accident scene:
The accident comes days after a feature on a local TV station which showed how blatantly matatus broke traffic rules in the CBD endangering lives of roads users.
In a disturbing video shared online, a pimped matatu rammed a police vehicle destroying the rear bumper and boot in an apparent road rage before fleeing the scene.accident crash
- Final Verdict26 September 2022 - 3:53 pm
- Solutions26 September 2022 - 3:48 pm
- Take Note26 September 2022 - 3:00 pm
- Insecurity26 September 2022 - 2:49 pm
- Inspiring26 September 2022 - 2:32 pm
- chaos26 September 2022 - 12:13 pm
- New Responsibility26 September 2022 - 12:17 pm
- Remarkable26 September 2022 - 1:56 pm
- Reprieve26 September 2022 - 11:30 am
- The Truth26 September 2022 - 10:48 am
- Directive26 September 2022 - 10:21 am
- tragedy26 September 2022 - 8:34 am