Police have discovered the body of a 29-year-old woman Monica Kimani, who was cut by the throat and dumped in her bathtub in Kilimani estate.
Her brother George, narrated how they found the body at Luciane apartments on Kitale Lane off Dennis Pritt road on 20th September 2018.
“I came to check on her since my mother had called and she wasn’t picking. I sent her a message but she never replied yet we were to meet since she was to travel to Dubai today,” the brother was quoted by Citizen Digital.
"Tulivunja mlango tukaingia. Nilipata amekatwa shingo na ako (we broke in and found her throat slit while) dipped in a bathtub with her hands tied and the water was running," he recounted.
The authorities say they are investigating the matter and up to this point, the circumstances surrounding her death are still unclear.
After learning of the death of his daughter, the distraught father commented that he could have paid any price to save her life.
"What we are requesting for is, to know her killers and why she was killed," he lamented.
The late ran a family business in South Sudan where she had just returned from. It is alleged that she had been in the company of two of her friends on that fateful night.
She had moved into her current residence in June 2018 after leaving a house she had bought at Ruaka.
This gruesome incident comes barely a month after university student Sharon Otieno was found murdered in Migori county.
The County Governor Okoth Obado has since been declared a person of interest and is in police custody waiting to be arraigned in court on Monday 24th September 2018death murder killed
- Mysterious Fire20 October 2021 - 8:23 am
- Take Action20 October 2021 - 7:33 am
- Triumphant Entry19 October 2021 - 7:54 pm
- REVOKED19 October 2021 - 7:40 pm
- revealed19 October 2021 - 7:18 pm
- Ambitious19 October 2021 - 6:59 pm
- New Direction19 October 2021 - 6:08 pm
- Intervened19 October 2021 - 6:19 pm
- Shame19 October 2021 - 6:38 pm
- Revelations19 October 2021 - 5:31 pm
- on condition19 October 2021 - 5:25 pm
- Be Vigilant19 October 2021 - 5:35 pm