Kenyans were on Wednesday outraged by High Court Judge James Wakiaga who ruled to have the media barred from publishing some details around the criminal proceedings in the case of Monica Kimani's murder.
Netizens expressed their dissatisfaction with the ruling with some implying that the judge seemed to be compromised already.
Here are some of the comments that were shared on the trending topic "James Wakiaga".
The judge instructed media outlets to cease publishing statements from affidavits in the case stating that the media analysis could influence facts of the case.
"My attitude towards these people (media) is negative! Those statements that you keep on telling us about this case, stop writing them from now.
"I am an old-school judge, if I am influenced before a case, I get upset," the judge stated.
The topics trended on Wednesday after First Lady Margaret Kenyatta officially opened a Ksh550 Million specialised mother-baby centre in Nakuru County.
Here are some of the posts that were shared.
NRG Radio's Katika Festival scheduled to take place in Nakuru on November 3 and 4 topped the trends on Wednesday as excited fans shared their plans to attend.
Here are some of the posts that were shared.criminal murder
- Tragic3 December 2022 - 7:47 am
- changes3 December 2022 - 8:15 am
- Take Note3 December 2022 - 7:22 am
- Statesman3 December 2022 - 7:04 am
- EXPLAINED2 December 2022 - 8:02 pm
- Changes2 December 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Fairy Tale2 December 2022 - 7:40 pm
- Quit2 December 2022 - 6:20 pm
- Accolades2 December 2022 - 7:53 pm
- Staff purge2 December 2022 - 6:04 pm
- delight2 December 2022 - 5:27 pm
- Crash2 December 2022 - 5:23 pm