What CNN Anchor Richard Quest Did After Landing in Kenya [PHOTOS]
CNN anchor Richard Quest commenced his Kenyan tour with athlete Eliud Kipchoge in Nairobi moments after landing in the country on Monday.
Quest and Kipchoge went to Karura Forest in Nairobi for a morning run, after which they sat down for an interview.
“I have never been to Nairobi or even Kenya. As someone who travels almost constantly, this is a serious omission on my part. It is certainly not by design,” he wrote in the Daily Nation.
He has, however, visited other African countries such as Nigeria.
The CNN anchor hosts a popular international show Quest Means Business and launched a new program in July known as World of Wonder.
On Tuesday morning, Quest had an interview at Capital FM and posted a video dancing to 'I will survive' by Gloria Gaynor.
The Quest Means Business show will go live from the country as he prepares to join passengers on the inaugural Kenya Airways flight to New York on October 28.
About 468 passengers are expected to be on the historic flight, among them, two young innovators, Shirlene Nafula and Evans Wadongo, who were given the tickets by State House.
Kenya Airways is expected to operate a daily non-stop flight to New York with the inaugural flight scheduled for October 28.
Here is the video:
- November 12, 2018 - 7:53 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 8:23 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 7:16 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 6:04 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 6:24 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 5:34 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 5:16 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 4:37 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 3:58 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 3:46 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 2:17 pm
- November 12, 2018 - 1:28 pm