State House Spokesperson and PSCU boss Kanze Dena is best known for her times as Citizen TV anchor before President Uhuru Kenyatta picked her for the state job.
Apparently, her sister Elsie Stephens is equally set for the limelight, albeit in a different industry - a beauty queen.
The 25-year-old is among the 15 finalists who will battle for the Miss Universe Kenya title.
Elsie, who works as a revenue officer, exuded confidence to emerge triumphant in the contest.
"I am confident in my perfection and in my flaws because it is better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation," she stated.
The lady, who also expresses passion for girl rights advocacy, indicated that she loves to inspire, interact and engage others.
"My voice is confidence beyond belief. If you love you, the world will love you too," Elsie added.
Quoting renown author Maya Angelou, Elsie stated, "Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women."
The Miss Universe contest is set to go down on Saturday, November 3 from 7 pm to 10 pm at Sankara Hotel in Westlands with tickets retailing at Ksh 3,000.
The winner will be crowned by the reigning Miss Universe Mary Esther Were whom the organizers indicate has "walked her path with grace and put Kenya on the map".
Here is the video of Kanze's sister:
- different path13 August 2020 - 8:08 pm
- Nabbed13 August 2020 - 8:10 pm
- angered13 August 2020 - 7:17 pm
- terror threat13 August 2020 - 7:24 pm
- feted13 August 2020 - 6:38 pm
- The Truth13 August 2020 - 6:44 pm
- crash13 August 2020 - 6:22 pm
- shining13 August 2020 - 5:59 pm
- Overprotected13 August 2020 - 5:28 pm
- Chaos13 August 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ambition13 August 2020 - 4:36 pm
- Insider13 August 2020 - 4:19 pm