Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi has launched a scathing attack against Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) boss George Kinoti.
In a video seen by Kenyans.co.ke, the MP who is a close ally of Deputy President William Ruto faulted DCI's spirited onslaught against graft terming it a target war against Ruto allies.
"I want to warn DCI Kinoti that he should not be used by some thugs to fight political wars," Sudi stated.
The legislator further alleged that the war on corruption had led to the children of powerful figures in government losing their jobs on suspicious grounds.
"You're are arresting and prosecuting the close associates of DP Ruto but God will settle it all," he added.
Sudi equally attacked President Uhuru Kenyatta and ODM Party leader Raila Odinga claiming that the handshake was not sincere.
"I want to tell President Uhuru, if you don't want to go home (after the expiry of the term), please tell us. We will amend the Constitution. Stop going round in circles," he quipped.
The MP further claimed that the Arror, Kimwarer dams scandal was a ploy to detract Kenyans.
"Now that things at JKIA went haywire, they want to use the dams as a decoy to mask their corrupt deals," Sudi alleged.
The MP vowed that the DPs allies will square it offer if there is any attempt to swindle him from power.corruption arrest thug fight
- exquisite28 November 2021 - 1:50 pm
- SHAKEN28 November 2021 - 12:46 pm
- expert opinion28 November 2021 - 1:13 pm
- Take Note28 November 2021 - 11:32 am
- LOGGERHEADS28 November 2021 - 11:26 am
- on the spot28 November 2021 - 10:36 am
- TEACHING28 November 2021 - 10:16 am
- HELPED28 November 2021 - 9:58 am
- Murky Waters28 November 2021 - 9:40 am
- Gloves off28 November 2021 - 9:10 am
- revealed28 November 2021 - 7:53 am
- Up in Flames28 November 2021 - 7:25 am