Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi has launched a scathing attack against Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) boss George Kinoti.
In a video seen by Kenyans.co.ke, the MP who is a close ally of Deputy President William Ruto faulted DCI's spirited onslaught against graft terming it a target war against Ruto allies.
"I want to warn DCI Kinoti that he should not be used by some thugs to fight political wars," Sudi stated.
The legislator further alleged that the war on corruption had led to the children of powerful figures in government losing their jobs on suspicious grounds.
"You're are arresting and prosecuting the close associates of DP Ruto but God will settle it all," he added.
Sudi equally attacked President Uhuru Kenyatta and ODM Party leader Raila Odinga claiming that the handshake was not sincere.
"I want to tell President Uhuru, if you don't want to go home (after the expiry of the term), please tell us. We will amend the Constitution. Stop going round in circles," he quipped.
The MP further claimed that the Arror, Kimwarer dams scandal was a ploy to detract Kenyans.
"Now that things at JKIA went haywire, they want to use the dams as a decoy to mask their corrupt deals," Sudi alleged.
The MP vowed that the DPs allies will square it offer if there is any attempt to swindle him from power.corruption arrest thug fight
- GOLDEN HEARTS25 June 2022 - 12:57 pm
- Murals25 June 2022 - 12:54 pm
- Travel Cheap25 June 2022 - 10:58 am
- WEATHER FORECAST25 June 2022 - 9:55 am
- Violations25 June 2022 - 8:46 am
- kind gesture25 June 2022 - 8:10 am
- Watch Out25 June 2022 - 7:40 am
- ADDRESSED25 June 2022 - 7:15 am
- Long Coming25 June 2022 - 11:23 am
- Excelling24 June 2022 - 8:13 pm
- cancellation24 June 2022 - 6:54 pm
- Investigations24 June 2022 - 5:59 pm