13 people perished on Wednesday when a bus was involved in an accident in Matuu, Machakos County.
Reports on the ground indicate that the bus rammed into a stationary lorry.
The passengers that were seriously injured were rushed to the Matuu Level Four hospital.
The bus was coming from Mandera and was heading to Nairobi.
The police have since responded to the accident, arriving at the scene.
Yatta police commander Joseph Njoroge confirmed that among the dead were 10 men, two women, and a child.
The ill-fated PSV vehicle was identified as 'Medina Bus'.
Kenyans are struggling to come to terms with the fact of occurrence of three accidents with multiple casualties within a week.
All cases have also involved PSVs and trucks.
Almost 50 lives have been lost in that short period.dead accident child
- chaos17 September 2021 - 7:49 am
- DCI Raid17 September 2021 - 7:21 am
- New directive16 September 2021 - 7:48 pm
- Freedom16 September 2021 - 8:01 pm
- Scammed16 September 2021 - 7:38 pm
- Fury16 September 2021 - 7:29 pm
- Clapback16 September 2021 - 7:29 pm
- OPPORTUNITY16 September 2021 - 6:26 pm
- Central Role16 September 2021 - 6:25 pm
- unfortunate16 September 2021 - 5:41 pm
- Kind-Hearted16 September 2021 - 5:27 pm
- Remarkable16 September 2021 - 5:51 pm