DP Ruto Visits Jonathan Moi's Family
Deputy President William Ruto on Wednesday visited the family of the late Jonathan Moi, son of former president Daniel Arap Moi.
Accompanied by Baringo governor Stanley Kiptis, Mathira MP Rigathi Gachagua and Eldama Ravine MP, Moses Lessonet, the Deputy President visited Kabimoi village, Baringo County to condole with the family.
Ruto was welcomed by residents in the area and the family of the deceased.
Earlier on the Deputy President had mourned Jonathan as an enthusiastic person and masterful rally driver on his Twitter page.
"Saddened by the passing on of Jonathan Toroitich, son of former President Moi. Jonathan made his name as an enthusiastic, competitive and masterful rally driver. He was sociable, affable and loved a good laugh.
"Jonathan treasured family, friendships and committed himself to better the lives of others. Rest In Peace," he added.
Jonathan Moi reportedly succumbed to cancer at a Nakuru hospital on Saturday, April 20.
The late Jonathan will be laid to rest on Saturday at his Kabimoi Farm.
- 11 November 2019 - 9:48 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 7:54 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 7:57 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 7:01 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 8:13 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 6:43 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 7:15 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 5:51 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 5:16 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 5:01 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 4:52 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 4:37 pm