Agony as Newborn Baby Mysteriously Disappears in Hospital
A woman who delivered at the Machakos Level 5 Hospital and her relatives are in agony after the baby mysteriously disappeared.
Reports by Citizen Digital indicated the woman gave birth on Wednesday through Cesarean Section but did not see the baby after she woke up.
According to the woman's brother, nurses at the hospital informed her that the baby had died but did not show her the body.
“My sister demanded to be shown her baby’s corpse which the hospital’s management failed to provide,” he stated.
However, the hospital management started dodging the family with no concrete information to give them.
"This morning we were told that the management would give us a report on the matter at 2.00 pm which they didn’t,” he added.
The Machakos County Director of Medical Services, Dr. Joel Mwova confirmed the incident, citing that the matter was under investigation.
"I want to get a report from the nurses in charge so that I give you a comprehensive report,” Mwova cited.
In another incident, police are investigating a case in which a woman and her baby died after she delivered at St Teresa hospital in Kiambu.
The family is demanding answers as to what caused the death of the two.
- 11 November 2019 - 9:48 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 7:54 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 7:57 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 7:01 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 8:13 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 6:43 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 7:15 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 5:51 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 5:16 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 5:01 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 4:52 pm
- 11 November 2019 - 4:37 pm