Governor Mike Sonko on Sunday confronted Jubilee MP Maina Kamanda during church service at St Stephens ACK, Nairobi.
Sonko was addressing the congregation during the Central Organization of Trade Unions' (COTU) Prayer Day themed "Angamiza ufisadi ili kubuni nafasi za kazi (Eradicate corruption to create job .opportunities)".
The County boss took issue with Kamanda's earlier sentiments on fighting corruption in the country.
Kamanda had indicated that those donating to the churches should not do it publicly.
"Even Jesus was doing good deeds publicly, it is written in the bible. You cannot come here to teach us these things," he stated.
Sonko went further to accuse Kamanda grabbing public land belonging to Posta.
"Huyu Kamanda amegrab manyumba pale, amejenga manyumba kwa barabara (Kamanda has grabbed and built houses on a road reserve)," he stated.
The Governor further accused Peter Kenneth of bringing down Kenya Reinsurance company during his tenure as the Managing Director (MD).
Sonko also faulted the demolition of houses in Githurai 45 and Mihango that were built on the land meant for Kenya Power's way leave.corruption fight
- Revealed17 August 2022 - 8:22 pm
- Repulse17 August 2022 - 7:43 pm
- School Calendar17 August 2022 - 7:25 pm
- So Sad17 August 2022 - 7:10 pm
- Delayed17 August 2022 - 6:58 pm
- His Stance17 August 2022 - 6:17 pm
- Daring17 August 2022 - 5:45 pm
- Take Note17 August 2022 - 5:09 pm
- statement17 August 2022 - 4:52 pm
- Message17 August 2022 - 3:46 pm
- Viral17 August 2022 - 4:05 pm
- ADVICE17 August 2022 - 3:31 pm