Kericho Senator Aaron Cheruiyot has come under sharp focus over what was termed by his fellow leaders as disrespectful behavior.
The senator was among the leaders who had paid Deputy President William Ruto a visit at his office in Karen.
A photo was taken of the senator greeting the DP with one hand in the pocket something that has brought backlash upon him.
Some leaders told the second term senator to learn from the Energy CS Charles Keter who had both of his arms outstretched to greet the Kericho Governor Paul Chepkwony.
All the while, Soin Sigowet MP Kipsengeret Koros stood watching the unfolding scenario from the end of the line.
When they got indoor for the meeting, the same senator was accused of daydreaming and not paying attention to what was transpiring in the meeting.
This is after he was captured in a photo staring at the ceiling rather than paying attention to the ongoing meeting.
Nation reported that an MCA from the area was quoted stating that he should have been more like Kapsoit MCA Paul Chirchir who was lauded for being attentive.
This is ironical because the senator has been one of the most fierce defenders of the deputy president from his critics.
- buried hatchet1 June 2020 - 4:22 pm
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am