Kalonzo Opens Up on Being Despised Over His Sick Wife
Wiper Party Leader Kalonzo Musyoka recently disclosed that some people look down on him because of his sick wife.
Speaking to Sunday Standard, the former vice president explained that he's at the lowest point in his life.
He revealed that his wife's condition and being in the political cold have made things worse.
"I am at lowest currently, with a sick wife and not in any elective position. Not even earning what is rightfully yours.
"People looking down on you when you are down there and throwing stones at you," stated Kalonzo.
He is, however, hopeful that his wife Pauline Musyoka will soon recover and that it will serve as a testimony to skeptics.
"But I know that this is temporary because I believe that my wife will be well. And if that happens, it will be a testimony to the whole world," he added.
Kalonzo's wife has been in and out of hospital since 2015. However, her ailment has never been disclosed.
The Wiper boss had to miss several political engagements in 2017 to accompany her treatment abroad.
Kalonzo married Pauline in 1985. The couple has four children.
- 18 October 2019 - 1:24 am
- 17 October 2019 - 9:25 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 9:27 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 8:11 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 8:45 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:40 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 7:02 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:42 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:13 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 7:08 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:28 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 5:55 pm