Mudavadi Offers Critical Advice to Willy Paul
Amani National Congress (ANC) Party Leader Musalia Mudavadi has asked gospel singer Wilson Radido, alias Willy Paul, to stop distorting God's word.
During an interview on Radio Citizen, Mudavadi stated that the award-winning singer should find other ways of attracting an audience.
He urged Willy Paul and other gospel singers to understand that they have been called by God.
"They should not distort the gospel at all. It's important that they can find ways of attracting their audience and captivating them.
"They should not try and compete with the people who have a completely different calling in the way they present themselves," Mudavadi explained.
He asked gospel singers to re-evaluate their actions and lead their lives in accordance with the teachings of Christ.
"They need to rethink so that they are not doing anything that is completely going off what would be a dignified gospel approach," he added.
Willy Paul recently caused a heated debate after raunchy photos and videos of him and Tanzania's Nandy surfaced on social media.
The two graced the Choma Na Ngoma Festival which was held at Kenya International Conference Centre (KICC) on Friday, May 31.
Here is the video courtesy of Radio Citizen:
- 18 October 2019 - 1:24 am
- 17 October 2019 - 9:25 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 9:27 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 8:11 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 8:45 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:40 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 7:02 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:42 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:13 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 7:08 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:28 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 5:55 pm