Man Thrashes Ex-Wife, Asks Current Husband To Go Pick "Corpse" [VIDEO]
Police in Kangundo, Machakos County, have launched a manhunt for a suspect who assaulted his ex-wife; stabbed her severally then left her for dead.
The man on the run battered the woman at her home, locked the house and took the house's key to her current husband.
Rose Mei was stabbed severally by the enraged Kelvin Kalela Munguti inflicting severe head and abdominal injuries.
She said that it was not the first time the man had battered her.
“He used to beat me and I would go to the hospital, but this time he went too far,” the 20 -year-old woman painfully recounted.
She gave details on how the man stabbed her on the hand, abdomen, slashed her leg and hit her mouth and nose.
According to Rose, she was at home when her ex-husband walked in and assaulted her before locking the door from outside and leaving with the key.
Kelvin went to the woman’s current husband, gave him the key and told him to go collect ‘the corpse in his house’.
Rose was rushed to the hospital by her current husband.
The two had been married for a year and have a child together. Rose blames his insecurity for destroying their marriage.
She says he used to stalk her where she worked as a waiter and would insist that she should not serve or talk to male customers.
The incident was reported at the Tala Police Station.
- 15 September 2019 - 8:23 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 7:37 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 7:21 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 6:39 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 5:51 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 4:39 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 5:09 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 6:16 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 3:51 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 4:02 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 3:27 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 2:53 pm