Baringo Senator, Gideon Moi, left a congregation that was attending the late Jeremiah Kiereini's memorial service at the All Saints Cathedral, in stitches.
The senator narrated a joke that had been told to him by the Kenya Pipeline Company Chairman, John Ngumi, at a club.
He stated that he had gone to the club where he was meeting Ngine, and in the process, bumped into the KPC chair.
On asking him if he had seen Ngine, Ngumi stated," You mean ile mtu fupi round, mulmulwas (the short round one)."
The senator narrated this as the congregants burst out laughing.
The joke, which has become popular among Kenyans, was told by the West Pokot governor, John Lonyangapuo, during a public address.
In a video that went viral on social media, the governor, clearly agitated, took to calling a politician identified as Dennis Ruto, a Mulmulwas (something that is round like a ball) for causing trouble.
He had added, "Huwezi jua tumbo ni wapi mgongo ni wapi (one can't tell where the stomach ends and the back begins)."
His sentiments caught the attention of many Kenyans, including President Uhuru Kenyatta, who was also captured on camera, imitating his remarks.
- Imagesuffering abroad10 April 2020 - 7:13 am
- Imagedo's and donts9 April 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageabort mission9 April 2020 - 7:05 pm
- Imagekind9 April 2020 - 6:40 pm
- Imagebedlam9 April 2020 - 6:31 pm
- ImageBeware9 April 2020 - 7:11 pm
- ImageGolden Heart9 April 2020 - 6:49 pm
- Imageswift9 April 2020 - 6:03 pm
- Imageemergency9 April 2020 - 5:57 pm
- ImageGhost Whispers9 April 2020 - 6:19 pm
- Imagefunny9 April 2020 - 5:47 pm
- Imageclose shave9 April 2020 - 5:28 pm