Citizen TV news anchor, Jeff Koinange, was on Saturday unveiled as one of the East Africa Got Talent Show judge.
The Citizen TV journalist will judge alongside Gaetano Kwagana, Uganda's Capital FM presenter, Vanessa Mdee, a Tanzanian singer and DJ Contact Makeda from Rwanda.
The show is expected to be aired on Citizen TV starting August.
Anne Kansiime, a renowned Ugandan comedian will be the host for the much-anticipated show.
The show, which will be sponsored by communications company Safaricom and Coca Cola Africa, is meant to display various talents from across East Africa.
“This will be a platform to display the talent of people of all ages who have any gift that they would like to share with the world,” Safaricom Chief Customer Sylvia Mulinge noted.
The Got Talent show runs in 58 countries and will now have Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda onboard.
It is expected to have 10 episodes, with the semifinals and grand finale shot live on location in Kenya.
Koinange hosts JKLive on Citizen TV every Wednesdays and is a radio presenter at Hot 96.
- New Tricks26 November 2020 - 8:08 pm
- Take Notice26 November 2020 - 7:53 pm
- Beware26 November 2020 - 7:31 pm
- can't keep up26 November 2020 - 7:28 pm
- lights up internet26 November 2020 - 7:16 pm
- development26 November 2020 - 6:31 pm
- Last Option26 November 2020 - 7:43 pm
- Last Laugh26 November 2020 - 7:03 pm
- shaking bridges26 November 2020 - 5:19 pm
- Poisoned26 November 2020 - 4:54 pm
- in progress26 November 2020 - 4:58 pm
- u-turn26 November 2020 - 4:32 pm