Citizen TV news anchor, Jeff Koinange, was on Saturday unveiled as one of the East Africa Got Talent Show judge.
The Citizen TV journalist will judge alongside Gaetano Kwagana, Uganda's Capital FM presenter, Vanessa Mdee, a Tanzanian singer and DJ Contact Makeda from Rwanda.
The show is expected to be aired on Citizen TV starting August.
Anne Kansiime, a renowned Ugandan comedian will be the host for the much-anticipated show.
The show, which will be sponsored by communications company Safaricom and Coca Cola Africa, is meant to display various talents from across East Africa.
“This will be a platform to display the talent of people of all ages who have any gift that they would like to share with the world,” Safaricom Chief Customer Sylvia Mulinge noted.
The Got Talent show runs in 58 countries and will now have Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda onboard.
It is expected to have 10 episodes, with the semifinals and grand finale shot live on location in Kenya.
Koinange hosts JKLive on Citizen TV every Wednesdays and is a radio presenter at Hot 96.
- Imageshots fired10 April 2020 - 10:03 am
- Imagehidden agenda?10 April 2020 - 10:07 am
- ImageAnother One10 April 2020 - 9:56 am
- Imagegreenlight10 April 2020 - 9:11 am
- ImagePandemic10 April 2020 - 8:37 am
- Imageangry10 April 2020 - 8:34 am
- Imagesuffering abroad10 April 2020 - 7:13 am
- Imagedo's and donts9 April 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageabort mission9 April 2020 - 7:05 pm
- Imagekind9 April 2020 - 6:40 pm
- Imagebedlam9 April 2020 - 6:31 pm
- ImageBeware9 April 2020 - 7:11 pm