The world contains two types of people; those who struggle to settle rent every month and those whose bank accounts are big enough to commission any architectural design by the snap of a figure.
As you have probably guessed by now, former Kiambu Governor William Kabogo's choice of shelter in both Windsor and Mombasa definitely land him in the latter category.
Located next to the Windsor Hotel, the multi-billion former governor's mansion, which can easily be confused for a 5-star hotel, has breathtaking scenery that anyone can ask for.
Judging by the photos that Kabogo's son periodically posts online, the interior decor of the house is to die for complete with expensive furniture.
The palatial house itself is made of glass walls and a striking design fit for a king.
Outside, the compound holds a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and a Helipad ready to receive his chopper every time he flies in.
The lawn is also well-manicured and it is dotted with classy gazebos.
The house overlooks a small dam.
Kabogo himself is famed for having multiple businesses to accord him the very admirable title of being a billionaire.
His son studied in one of the most prestigious schools in the U.K.
Below are more photos of Kabogo's palatial home:
- ImageAnother One10 April 2020 - 9:56 am
- Imagegreenlight10 April 2020 - 9:11 am
- ImagePandemic10 April 2020 - 8:37 am
- Imageangry10 April 2020 - 8:34 am
- Imagesuffering abroad10 April 2020 - 7:13 am
- Imagedo's and donts9 April 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageabort mission9 April 2020 - 7:05 pm
- Imagekind9 April 2020 - 6:40 pm
- Imagebedlam9 April 2020 - 6:31 pm
- ImageBeware9 April 2020 - 7:11 pm
- ImageGolden Heart9 April 2020 - 6:49 pm
- Imageswift9 April 2020 - 6:03 pm