The world contains two types of people; those who struggle to settle rent every month and those whose bank accounts are big enough to commission any architectural design by the snap of a figure.
As you have probably guessed by now, former Kiambu Governor William Kabogo's choice of shelter in both Windsor and Mombasa definitely land him in the latter category.
Located next to the Windsor Hotel, the multi-billion former governor's mansion, which can easily be confused for a 5-star hotel, has breathtaking scenery that anyone can ask for.
Judging by the photos that Kabogo's son periodically posts online, the interior decor of the house is to die for complete with expensive furniture.
The palatial house itself is made of glass walls and a striking design fit for a king.
Outside, the compound holds a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and a Helipad ready to receive his chopper every time he flies in.
The lawn is also well-manicured and it is dotted with classy gazebos.
The house overlooks a small dam.
Kabogo himself is famed for having multiple businesses to accord him the very admirable title of being a billionaire.
His son studied in one of the most prestigious schools in the U.K.
Below are more photos of Kabogo's palatial home:
- NEXT STEP16 January 2022 - 6:56 pm
- setback16 January 2022 - 7:11 pm
- Looming Crisis16 January 2022 - 5:49 pm
- Pandemonium16 January 2022 - 4:17 pm
- top secret16 January 2022 - 4:36 pm
- groundbreaking16 January 2022 - 4:36 pm
- TIPS16 January 2022 - 4:12 pm
- Sky is the Limit16 January 2022 - 2:39 pm
- reality check16 January 2022 - 3:02 pm
- appreciation16 January 2022 - 1:07 pm
- Listen Up16 January 2022 - 12:22 pm
- Warning16 January 2022 - 12:12 pm