A Sneak Peek Inside Wanted Billionaire's Palatial Home [VIDEO]
Journalists were on Tuesday allowed access to the home of Mombasa tycoon, Ali Punjabi, during a raid by detectives.
Footage during the raid showed that the billionaire lived in a house befitting his status.
The palatial mansion, located in Nyali, oozes luxury, overlooks the Indian Ocean and is emblazoned in a sea green colour.
The home can only be accessed through an electrified gate and is guarded 24 hours.
The only other exit from the compound is a door on the oceanfront.
Inside the compound the police found top of the range vehicles, some fitted with bulletproof windows.
The compound also has a manicured lawn and a swimming pool.
Currently, the billionaire is in India for medical attention.
Detectives also arrested two men and a Nepalese woman who claimed to be Punjani's wife.
The businessman was first linked to narcotics by a US Embassy dossier that the then Internal Security Minister George Saitoti tabled in Parliament.
His name also came up during the trial of the Akasha brothers who were arrested in Kenya and extradited to the US to face drug trafficking charges.,
- 16 November 2019 - 10:04 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 8:22 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 9:06 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 7:52 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 9:29 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 6:31 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 7:21 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 6:00 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 3:58 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 5:54 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 5:10 pm
- 16 November 2019 - 2:26 pm