For a while now, Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho has been the go-to Kenyan politician in terms of what it means to live in opulence.
From high-end watches, top of the range rides to hanging out with best of the best the world over, the self-proclaimed Sultan has had it all.
Trickling down to his choice of shelter, which is located in Nyali, Mombasa, Joho continues to prove that he is the epitome of luxury in Kenya.
Located next to the beach, the house boasts of an extensive cabro-paved driveway and a well-manicured lawn, big enough for him to cycle his bike around.
Somewhere in the compound, judging by the photos seen by Kenyans.co.ke is a large water fountain.
At the back is a well-tendered swimming pool surrounded with coastal trees and bright-looking flowers.
The house itself is a behemoth of architectural success spotting a tinted glass exterior with bright-wall colours. Reports value it at Ksh390 million.
The house's front porch possesses a stunning design complete with a carpet, two coaches, flower vases and a stunning brown colour.
In 2017, the governor, who had spent six years in the home, controversially abandoned the mansion after the withdrawal of his bodyguards.
Joho is one of the various flamboyant politicians including Governor Mike Sonko (Nairobi) and former Kiambu boss William Kabogo.
Below are more photos and a video of Joho's Nyali home:
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- Reactions6 July 2020 - 4:03 pm
- frontliners6 July 2020 - 3:22 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Open Skies6 July 2020 - 1:49 pm
- Explained6 July 2020 - 2:49 pm