Machakos Governor, Alfred Mutua and his wife, Lilian Ng'ang'a, have never shied away from making appearances in public.
While it is not known how the two met, Ms Ng'ang'a, in an interview conducted on May 14, 2016, disclosed what drew her to the governor.
She stated that the Machakos county boss was persistent in his quest to lure her, making it easy for her to warm up to him.
"Persistency; definitely when you see something good, you do what you have to do to get it. His persistence, his charm and consistency won my heart," she revealed.
Lilian noted that she and the governor met on March 2011, from when they became best friends and eventually got married.
"Even to date Alfred is my friend, he is my best friend and he is very charming," she noted.
The first lady also noted that she supported her husband by always making sure that their home was always peaceful.
"As governor Mutua's wife, I ensure that there is peace in the house because if there is no peace, he won't be able to work as efficiently and effectively," she divulged.
Lilian also showered praises on her husband, narrating that he is a governor who has the people of Machakos at heart.
She added that her partner was a life changer and a lot of good would be experienced under his leadership.
- Get Rich9 May 2021 - 7:06 pm
- RIP9 May 2021 - 5:58 pm
- Traffic9 May 2021 - 6:14 pm
- update9 May 2021 - 4:43 pm
- the truth9 May 2021 - 5:26 pm
- Brutal9 May 2021 - 3:37 pm
- on the decks9 May 2021 - 2:52 pm
- Heartwarming9 May 2021 - 2:28 pm
- drastic action9 May 2021 - 1:43 pm
- Heartfelt9 May 2021 - 12:35 pm
- my plea9 May 2021 - 11:28 am
- adventurous9 May 2021 - 11:26 am