A police officer attached to Naiberi police station in Eldoret, Robina Moraa, was found brutally murdered at her rental house in Miti Moja.
The Daily Nation on Thursday, September 12, reported that detectives from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations stated that her body had multiple body wounds.
"We are afraid. If a police officer can be murdered in broad daylight, what about civilians," a resident expressed while being interviewed by Citizen TV reporters.
Residents claimed that the suspected attacker might have been known to her as they did not hear cries for help from her house.
Johnson Ipara, the police commander in that area, stated that investigations into the matter were underway.
The body was taken to Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret.
In yet another incident, a 43-year-old woman who went missing from her home in July was found dead on August 1, 2019, after a lengthy search by her family members.
Scholastica Kilonzo’s body was found 18 kilometers from Kajiado. Reports indicated that she was tortured and raped before she was murdered.
Ms Kilonzo is reported to have gone missing on Tuesday, July 30, after she received a call from someone, whose identity has not been established.
- Imagetroops24 February 2020 - 5:23 pm
- ImageBrace Yourselves24 February 2020 - 5:07 pm
- ImageI'm not afraid24 February 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Imageswitching lanes24 February 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Imagebizarre24 February 2020 - 3:28 pm
- ImageLife-Threatening24 February 2020 - 3:41 pm
- Imagewhat next?24 February 2020 - 3:00 pm
- Imagesmart business24 February 2020 - 2:06 pm
- ImageKenyans Asks24 February 2020 - 5:51 pm
- Imageballers24 February 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Imagebold24 February 2020 - 12:59 pm
- ImageUnsettling24 February 2020 - 12:48 pm