Nominated MP David Sankok, on Monday, October 8, was forced to visit the barbershop with his son in tow, after a teacher partly shaved off his hair.
Speaking to Kenyans.co.ke, the lawmaker praised the teacher's punishment style, explaining that it was irresponsible of his son to go to school with uncombed hair.
He further explained that all his children attend public schools and seek medical treatment from public hospitals because as a lawmaker, he has to lead by example.
"These boys are naughty and so they did not comb their hair. At school, the teacher partly shaved their hair to compel their parents to take them to the barber.
"So when I went, they told me what happened; that their teacher had not shaved them correctly yet their father was an MP," narrated the legislator.
Sankok then requested to see the teacher and directed him to cane the boys for complaining to him.
"I asked them to take me to that teacher and asked the teacher if he shaved them. When I asked if he caned them, he said he did not.
"I then instructed them to cane them two strokes each," he continued.
After leaving the institution, Sankok took the boys to the barbershop for a shave.
- Revealed25 January 2021 - 7:47 am
- Brace Yourself25 January 2021 - 7:31 am
- Listen Up24 January 2021 - 7:17 pm
- gridlock24 January 2021 - 6:10 pm
- Surge24 January 2021 - 4:35 pm
- expensive24 January 2021 - 5:02 pm
- Unfortunate24 January 2021 - 4:29 pm
- investing24 January 2021 - 5:28 pm
- Worrying24 January 2021 - 4:13 pm
- Not This Time24 January 2021 - 2:25 pm
- well-paying24 January 2021 - 2:41 pm
- Chaos24 January 2021 - 2:19 pm