Nairobi Governor Mike Mbuvi Sonko, on Thursday, October 10, posted a video on his social media pages where he was purchasing items in the streets of Paris, France.
In the seven minutes 57 seconds video, the governor, who was dressed in a yellow outfit and white cap, was seen strolling the street as he occasionally stopped to buy items from hawkers.
While conversing with one of the hawkers, Sonko asked him to sell mobile phone accessories to him, which he explained were for his daughter.
"Two Samsung, two iPhones, I'm buying for my daughter," he described the phone accessories to the vendor.
After he finished buying the items, he strolled on and met two ladies in need of help.
The ladies told him about a bedridden baby in a hospital, who was in need of an operation.
"I will sign both of your cards because I like helping people. I will give each of you 10 euros," he told the ladies as he signed the papers.
Below is a video of Sonko in Paris;
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am
- still got it1 June 2020 - 11:21 am