On Tuesday, October 15, a fire that broke out at 2 am in the morning claimed the lives of three family members in Kariobangi South.
Nairobi Police Commander Philip Ndolo confirmed the tragic incident and stated that investigations were underway to determine the cause of the fire.
However, witnesses said there was a power blackout on the night of Monday, October 14 and that the family was using candles for lighting.
City firefighters arrived at the scene of the accident hours after the fire broke out. That's when they discovered two bodies in the debris. A one-year-old baby is among the three who perished in the inferno.
Two family members who survived the inferno were rushed to Kenyatta National Hospital where they are battling for their lives.
- hard times5 July 2020 - 2:43 pm
- Ill-Fated5 July 2020 - 1:01 pm
- busted5 July 2020 - 12:40 pm
- A-Team5 July 2020 - 12:24 pm
- Tragic5 July 2020 - 12:14 pm
- Outsmarted5 July 2020 - 12:10 pm
- latest5 July 2020 - 11:57 am
- Hit Back5 July 2020 - 11:18 am
- gifted5 July 2020 - 10:20 am
- Baptism By Fire5 July 2020 - 10:29 am
- Lucrative5 July 2020 - 9:20 am
- desperate5 July 2020 - 9:06 am