It is without a doubt that Deputy President William Ruto is hands down one of the wealthiest men in the country.
His coyness and reluctance to open up about his true net worth, however, has made it difficult to point out exactly where he ranks among the creme de la creme of the society.
One of his best-known properties in the country is the prestigious Weston Hotel in Nairobi.
Weston Hotel is a classic, luxurious hotel tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the Nairobi Central Business District, 5km from the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant Orphanage and less than a kilometre from Wilson Airport.
Judging by the photos obtained from the hotel's website, the establishment is worth its salt.
From sparkling swimming pools, mouth-watering cuisines, colourful walls and detailed rooms, it is evident that the hotel was designed with the comfort of the guests in mind.
According to the hotel's website, each of the superior guest rooms and luxurious suites have been individually designed and decorated with unique character and charm.
"Come dine at the Lelai Restaurant, unwind in the VIP Babu Lounge, relax in the sauna or outdoor pool, sip cocktails at Club Weston or indulge in a delicious, traditional Kenyan afternoon tea on the terrace in the Safari Coffee Shop," the website reads.
According to a hotel-rating website Booking.com, Weston Hotel has been given an average rating of 8.0 out of 10.
Despite the political and social storms that the restaurant has been, it is without a doubt that it is one of DP Ruto's most key investments.
- Tragic21 January 2021 - 1:36 pm
- in trouble21 January 2021 - 1:06 pm
- Accosted21 January 2021 - 12:14 pm
- dramatic21 January 2021 - 11:59 am
- Insider21 January 2021 - 11:38 am
- Take Note21 January 2021 - 11:22 am
- stringent21 January 2021 - 11:09 am
- Puzzling21 January 2021 - 10:35 am
- Opposed21 January 2021 - 10:38 am
- Nairobbery21 January 2021 - 9:55 am
- latest21 January 2021 - 9:29 am
- road to new chief justice21 January 2021 - 9:15 am