KTN news anchor Mary Kilobi, on Saturday, October 19, made an emotional tribute to her late brother Emmanuel Weyusia, who was attacked by thugs on Tuesday, October 8, 2019.
The news anchor narrated that on the fateful night, her brother, who had been shot, rang and told her of the incident.
"He told me that he could not go out because he feared that the thugs were still around. I told him that I was sending help and I would be there in a few minutes," she told the mourners.
On receiving the sad news, the news anchor called Police Commander Lazurus Obijo, who assured that help was on his way.
Further, she stated that the police were swift and rushed Weyusia to the hospital.
"When I got to Juja, I called Weyusia's friend, James. He told me that my brother had stopped talking and started crying," she emotionally narrated.
Ms Kilobi noted that as soon as she got the hospital, she knew that something was not right.
"When I got to the hospital and saw James crying, I immediately knew that my brother had died," she told the mourners.
The KTN anchor mourned her brother as a courageous man, who died a hero.
- not yet uhuru6 June 2020 - 6:02 pm
- get ready6 June 2020 - 5:20 pm
- full speech6 June 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Gradual6 June 2020 - 4:15 pm
- Not yet over6 June 2020 - 3:47 pm
- free to move6 June 2020 - 3:37 pm
- Anxious6 June 2020 - 2:40 pm
- smart leader6 June 2020 - 2:56 pm
- unfortunate6 June 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Soaring6 June 2020 - 3:28 pm
- honour6 June 2020 - 2:10 pm
- Insider6 June 2020 - 1:55 pm