World marathon record holder Eliud Kipchoge on Tuesday, December 3, took his wife, Grace Sugutt, out on a rare outing to State House.
The couple joined First Lady Margaret Kenyatta for a morning run outside the presidential residence.
The first lady was training in preparation for the 2020 edition of the Beyond Zero Half Marathon whose details would be announced later in the day.
Also in the training session was Margaret's trainer and former marathon world champion Douglas Wakiihuri.
Despite her husband being described as one of the greatest marathoners of all time, Grace has kept a low profile, rarely appearing for press functions.
She was, however, present in Vienna, Austria during the INEOS 1:59 Challenge where she was the first person to congratulate him when he crossed the finish line.
Grace was also present for the colourful after-party which was attended by Deputy President William Ruto and Nandi County Governor Stephen Sang.
The couple have three children; Lynne, Griffin and Jordon.
- costly mistake4 August 2020 - 7:51 am
- what happened4 August 2020 - 7:31 am
- Crackdown4 August 2020 - 7:03 am
- Covid-19 effects3 August 2020 - 7:57 pm
- R.I.P3 August 2020 - 7:34 pm
- Insider3 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- Chaos3 August 2020 - 5:27 pm
- Amazing3 August 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Shattering Ceilings3 August 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Condition3 August 2020 - 2:51 pm
- Alert3 August 2020 - 2:38 pm
- Tough Times3 August 2020 - 3:16 pm