Heavy traffic is expected along Thika Road and Lang'ata Road on Friday, December 6, due to two graduation ceremonies that are set to take place.
Mt Kenya University and The Co-operative University of Kenya are set to hold the ceremonies today, with thousands expected to grace the occasions.
Mt Kenya University, which is holding its 17th graduation ceremony, has issued an alert and advised on the alternative routes for drivers using Thika Road.
"Motorists are advised to use alternative routes where possible as shown in the maps to avoid delays by traffic," the institution informed on Twitter.
Further, the Institution stated that police officers would be deployed to help control the traffic.
The institution will be holding the ceremony at Pavillion Grounds, along Thika-Garissa road.
At the same time, The Co-operative University of Kenya which is located in Karen will also be holding its graduation ceremony.
Hence, transport along Lang'ata road is expected.
- Shed Light5 August 2020 - 4:31 pm
- making it big5 August 2020 - 4:46 pm
- new frontier5 August 2020 - 3:46 pm
- Genius5 August 2020 - 3:42 pm
- family matters5 August 2020 - 3:31 pm
- Surge5 August 2020 - 3:16 pm
- adapting5 August 2020 - 2:41 pm
- fiery5 August 2020 - 2:54 pm
- time to upgrade5 August 2020 - 1:57 pm
- for life5 August 2020 - 1:37 pm
- Fruitless5 August 2020 - 12:57 pm
- Magnificent5 August 2020 - 12:41 pm