Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria doesn't shy away from controversy and his latest statement is set to rattle President Uhuru Kenyatta's allies.
Kuria had accompanied Deputy President William Ruto to Maragua, Murang'a County on Friday, December 6, 2019.
Kuria claimed that those who surrounded the president were up to no good and were misleading him on a lot of issues in the country.
"I want to tell the president that he is surrounded by witches, false prophets and Pharisees who lie to him that some of us do not respect him," Kuria stated.
Kuria reminded the president that he and other leaders sacrificed their time traversing the country campaigning for him.
The MP explained that they supported the head of state out of love and wondered who would dare tell the president that they did not respect him.
"We helped him form the government because we love him and you who claim that we do not respect the president, God is watching you," he added.
Speaking about the BBI report, he stated: "For us, the sooner they bring the document the better so that we can be done with it and get back to building the nation in our farms."
He then lamented about how difficult it had become to associate with DP Ruto, claiming that one automatically became a target for the people around the president.
"At this point, DP Ruto has become like the devil, you share a cup of tea with him and you are required to provide a 41-page explanation accompanied with a letter from the chief and another from your grandmother. When did we get there?" Kuria wondered.
- out of the box1 October 2020 - 4:42 pm
- latest report1 October 2020 - 3:30 pm
- raid1 October 2020 - 3:50 pm
- Outcry1 October 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Power play1 October 2020 - 2:22 pm
- facts1 October 2020 - 2:22 pm
- Listen Up1 October 2020 - 1:57 pm
- New Directives1 October 2020 - 4:18 pm
- destroyed1 October 2020 - 1:39 pm
- god's plan1 October 2020 - 12:37 pm
- making a living1 October 2020 - 12:27 pm
- Nerve-wracking1 October 2020 - 12:27 pm