Citizen TV sports anchor Bernard Ndong was on Saturday, December 14, featured in a video by legendary Brazilian footballer Dani Alves.
In the Instagram clip where the São Paulo FC player is promoting a clothing line, Bernard Ndong appears at the start of the video where he introduces the football star's aspirations for the upcoming season.
"The Brazilian football captain, Dani Alves says he wants to play for the squad in the 2022 World Cup in Qatar," Ndong is heard speaking.
Upon learning of his feature, an elated Ndong stated, "So, this happened, somehow, I found myself on Dani Alves video. Wow, I’m the guy at the beginning of this video introducing him."
Alves is a Brazilian professional footballer who's the most decorated player in the history of football with over 40 trophies.
On 29 September 2011, Alves was appointed as a Special Olympics Ambassador for its Global Football program, charged with promoting respect and inclusion in football for people with intellectual disabilities, particularly in the run-up to the 2014 World Cup.
In July, he captained Brazil to glory at the Copa América, his country’s first major silverware in over a decade.
Alves has set his eyes at the World Cup Title in 2022, where he will be aged 39 at the time.
Here is the video courtesy:
- lavish15 August 2020 - 2:00 pm
- go home15 August 2020 - 1:34 pm
- busted15 August 2020 - 1:47 pm
- Alert15 August 2020 - 12:12 pm
- strategy15 August 2020 - 12:23 pm
- Major victory15 August 2020 - 12:03 pm
- Afro Cinema15 August 2020 - 11:13 am
- Insider15 August 2020 - 10:38 am
- manning up15 August 2020 - 10:22 am
- frightening15 August 2020 - 10:06 am
- Warning15 August 2020 - 9:24 am
- Poked Holes15 August 2020 - 8:12 am