A Subaru Impreza was on Sunday morning, December 22, involved in a horrific accident along Outering Road, Kariobangi area in Nairobi.
K24 Digital was first to report that the vehicle, which plunged into the Nairobi River, run over a bump when the accident occurred.
It is not clear how many people were inside the vehicle or whether there are any casualties or injured people.
In a similar incident that occurred on Saturday, December 21, a Mercedes G Wagon was involved in a grisly accident.
It was not immediately clear where the accident took place or what caused it. After speculations that the car belonged to Citizen TV's Jeff Koinange, he clarified that it wasn't and thanked everyone who had called to check on him.
Inspector-General of Police Hillary Mutyambai on Thursday, December 19, issued a stern warning to road users who would be travelling during the festive season.
He cautioned motorists against drunk driving as well as overspeeding and asked those intending to travel to various parts of the country to make security arrangements before embarking on their journeys, advising them not to leave their homes unattended.
Further, he cautioned passengers against entering vehicles that were already full to capacity in both private cars and PSVs.
"I would like to warn passengers against being in excess both in private or PSV vehicles effective today. We will deal with the excess passengers in our roadblocks.
"It does not matter from which point, the vehicle will continue with its destination as the passenger remains behind," he warned.
- My Turn22 October 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Exams Plea22 October 2020 - 3:07 pm
- dead end22 October 2020 - 2:45 pm
- level up22 October 2020 - 2:34 pm
- Heartwarming22 October 2020 - 2:25 pm
- in large numbers22 October 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Old is gold22 October 2020 - 1:32 pm
- U-Turn22 October 2020 - 2:09 pm
- mearge22 October 2020 - 1:13 pm
- balling22 October 2020 - 12:50 pm
- Blunder22 October 2020 - 11:26 am
- dire situation22 October 2020 - 11:51 am