Former Tahidi actress and Switch TV presenter Jackie Matubia on Saturday, January 25, announced that she had landed a new job
Taking to her social media pages, Matubia stated that she would be starting a new show on Rembo TV on Monday, January 27.
The show, E-Zone, will be airing every Monday at 4 p.m.
“To all my fans told you I will be back, bigger and better. Introducing E Zone with Jackie only on Rembo TV every single day starting this Monday, see you guys there,” read her post.
On Monday, January 6, Matubia quit working at Kenya Red Cross-owned Switch TV, where she previously hosted a show called Chat Spot.
“Good morning lovely people, it was an honour gracing your screen on Chat Spot, serving you tea and interacting with you guys. Thank you Switch TV for the platform," read an excerpt from her statement.
Days after she left the station, Kenyan rapper Kennedy Ombima, alias King Kaka, announced that his wife, Carter Ninifelly Owiti, would be joining the station, replacing Matubia.
"The queen will be hosting Chat Spot on Switch TV from 5.50 p.m. tune in. Wacha nichome pop corn hapa na strong tea nikingoja (Let me enjoy some snacks as I wait for her show)," King Kaka hyped.
Owiti hosts the show alongside Kush Tracey, and former KTN presenter, Mary Mwikali.
- ImageIn the footsteps21 February 2020 - 9:20 pm
- ImageFamily Feud21 February 2020 - 8:31 pm
- ImageSpecial liking21 February 2020 - 8:03 pm
- Imageunder the hammer21 February 2020 - 8:07 pm
- ImageSad21 February 2020 - 7:51 pm
- ImageMemories21 February 2020 - 8:44 pm
- ImageBamboozled21 February 2020 - 7:06 pm
- ImageRelief21 February 2020 - 6:17 pm
- ImageHere are the numbers21 February 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Imagenabbed21 February 2020 - 5:39 pm
- Imagedeserved21 February 2020 - 6:04 pm
- ImageConfrontation21 February 2020 - 5:19 pm