Safaricom has announced that M-PESA services will not be available on Thursday morning between 12 am and 5 am.
Through a statement sent to newsrooms, the service provider indicated that maintenance will be taking place during the given time.
Additionally, the telecommunications company stated that the purchase of airtime shall be temporarily unavailable.Safaricom Headquarters in Westlands, Nairobi.The Standard
Below is the statement;
For more than 13 years, M-PESA has continued to transform millions of lives in Kenya, connecting you to new opportunities and different possibilities every day.
To support this continued transformation, we regularly undertake maintenance of our systems from time to time.
In this regard, our M-PESA services shall be undergoing planned maintenance on the morning of Thursday 18th June 2020, between 0000 hrs and 0500 hrs. During the maintenance, all M-PESA services including airtime purchase shall be temporarily unavailable.
The timing of this maintenance activity has been planned to result in the least of inconvenience to our customers.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused and thank you for your continued support.
- New Hit25 October 2020 - 8:11 pm
- Saddening25 October 2020 - 7:09 pm
- Stranded25 October 2020 - 7:20 pm
- sneaky25 October 2020 - 5:47 pm
- Unfortunate25 October 2020 - 5:04 pm
- Fiery Ruto25 October 2020 - 4:14 pm
- Covid-19 Update25 October 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Enlighten25 October 2020 - 3:14 pm
- ticking time-bomb25 October 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Our Journey25 October 2020 - 2:40 pm
- road carnage25 October 2020 - 2:07 pm
- grisly25 October 2020 - 12:16 pm