Comedian-cum-radio presenter, Jalang'o, has unveiled another of his latest luxury cars in a post on his Instagram page.
On Saturday, September 5, he drove to Kisumu County for the burial of the late Kevin Oliech in his all-black Range Rover Velar, whose cost ranges from Ksh10million to Ksh15million.
The Kiss FM host shared a glimpse of the car's interior in a short video and also posted photos of himself beside the luxury vehicle.Radio presenter Jalang'o pictured beside his black Range Rover Velar on September 5, 2020File
According to the manufacturer, the first generation Velar was its first-ever prototype released in 1969.
In order to keep the prototype for the first-ever Range Rover a closely guarded secret, the designers and engineers named it Velar, and even fitted the first 26 prototypes with a badge of the same name to disguise its identity.
Years later, the company decided to release the 2017 Range Rover Velar as a hybrid of its Range Rover Sport and Evoque models.
The vehicle features smoother lines on the body, and emphasises sportiness and a robust on-road ability, but more importantly a new interior design.
According to the short clip shared by Jalang'o, the vehicle has customised ambient interior lighting, leather steering wheel with a chrome bezel.
The all-black exterior coupled with black rims gives Jalang'o's new ride a striking presence on the road.
The Range Rover Velar's speed can be adjusted automatically to enhance the driving experience. Drivers can also engage the intelligent all-wheel drive to help the vehicle adjust to different terrains.
Jalang'o fleet of cars has demonstrated his love for black 4x4 vehicles.
- upgrade21 October 2020 - 7:30 pm
- no-show21 October 2020 - 7:02 pm
- Get Out21 October 2020 - 5:49 pm
- taking chances21 October 2020 - 6:04 pm
- emergency21 October 2020 - 6:17 pm
- counterpunch21 October 2020 - 4:41 pm
- On the hunt21 October 2020 - 4:57 pm
- latest report21 October 2020 - 4:01 pm
- angered21 October 2020 - 4:16 pm
- indecisive21 October 2020 - 4:26 pm
- tough tines21 October 2020 - 3:29 pm
- My Cup of Tea21 October 2020 - 4:03 pm