- Simon KiraguKenyans.co.ke
112 people have tested positive from 3,327 samples tested in the last 24 hours taking the country's total cases to 96,251.
The cumulative tests now stand at 1,041,679. 98 of those who tested positive are Kenyans while 14 are foreign nationals. 69 are male and 43 are females. The youngest case is a three-year-old child while the oldest is 84.
The Ministry of Health announced that 816 patients had been discharged after recovering from the virus. 798 were from the home-based care programme, while 18 were discharged from various health facilities in the country.Health Cabinet Secretary Mutahi Kagwe addressing the media on November 26, 2020File
The total recoveries in the country now stand at 78,475.
Two more people succumbed to the virus bringing the total fatalities in the country to 1,667.
"Our sincere condolences to the families and friends of those who have lost their loved ones," CS Mutahi Kagwe condoled.
Distribution of the cases by Counties was as follows; Nairobi 53, Mombasa 23, Kakamega 7, Bungoma 7, Kilifi 7, Kajiado 2, Lamu 2, Kisumu 2, Busia 2, Nyeri 1, Siaya 1, Kwale 1, Machakos 1, Nakuru 1, Kiambu 1 and Uasin Gishu 1.
Currently, there are 667 patients admitted in various medical facilities across the country while 3,214 are on Home Based Isolation and Care.
30 patients are in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 16 of whom are on ventilatory support, and 12 on supplemental oxygen. 2 are on observation.
Another 23 patients are separately on supplementary oxygen, out of whom 21 are in general wards. 2 are in the High Dependency Unit (HDU).
- Take Note1 March 2021 - 7:40 pm
- new look1 March 2021 - 6:58 pm
- Remarkable1 March 2021 - 7:10 pm
- law1 March 2021 - 6:00 pm
- Update1 March 2021 - 6:19 pm
- Un fit1 March 2021 - 5:10 pm
- Beauty Industry1 March 2021 - 5:32 pm
- cheeky1 March 2021 - 4:42 pm
- last-minute1 March 2021 - 4:51 pm
- New System1 March 2021 - 4:19 pm
- Unfortunate1 March 2021 - 2:53 pm
- life hacks1 March 2021 - 1:33 pm